So I'm super connected and present

I'm so thankful and super present for the experiences that I am having and what I am learning

Which is actually a ton of shit about myself more than I realized. I'm seriously so blessed and so grateful for these experiences like and literally everything from smiling to just being more super free of shit like all the heavy shit I used to hold is no longer. I am so free


I am so thankful knowing that things are working out in their own time for me and everyone I know


Yeah yeah this part is for you !!

I really wish you the best in all things and hope that your wildest dreams come true even better than they have ever been pictured . U deserve all good things and happiness because u make me feel pretty good when we chat so I just want to say thanks for that.

Everything in life is bringing us to the next step and it is up to us to move through the moments and through the hardest sometimes biggest toughest fears and feeling vulnerable and just allowing things and your heart to share and so thankfully I am so full of love and

I am in receipt of my message today which was also to give love

And like be the me that I really truly am whom loves everyone and needs nothing in return from everyone . Who gives super freely because it is what the world needs especially now more than ever
It's like my duty to be super honest and real and like let the best experiences of my life happen

I have had thoughts and images about the next few days and so with that in mind I am so very conflicted

I do have this dual triple thing going on
Right now

And so ugh

I need to be honest about it because that's pretty important

So u know if asked yes honesty is the way I will encounter and I will let god take me to where I am headed. Now I will allow God and I will allow God to take me on the highest journey I can possibly imagine and so with full thanks I can open my heart and go forth in the direction of my dreams I will be super vulnerable honest and share my deepest truths and that is when

I believe blake and I know he right and so I am knowing that it is going to be just the way it was mentioned

And I am not sure of the details those are debatable

But god this is that moment that I have been thinking about you know what I mean
So I am just so wondering and curious
I am very happy blessed to be in it and I just say wow to it

I mean who really knows
It all just will be whatever it is

Did I know it
Did I create it
Did I dream create it
Was it already written
Was there anything I could do about it
Was it destined
Was it just the way it was supposed to be
It is going to be whatever it is and when it ends you'll look back and be like yep

So who really knows
But all these songs man
What a memory

I am really so fucking thankful

Damn it's complete insanity


I literally went from being going through such pain and difficulty

I have felt the darkness
I know what that feels like

And then here I am
Now in the light

I am shining and shimmering brightly

I am loving and living again

Something is happening

I was not smiling in Oregon

I looked back at my old dance videos

I was like omg

How sad is all this

It was when he was cheating on me (I instinctively knew ) and he was gaslighting making me think I was crazy one to think these things

What can you say about someone like that that would make you doubt your own thoughts and feelings

.

And thank god for that because it all brought me here to be with the people that are in my life now which is the best thing ever


And not one thing I would change

I love so fully

I am so blessed that my man

Gets that and is about that life

And Vibes and fucks with my me shit

Embraces it and brings me up higher and higher

It is in god that I am knowing that shit

And it's funny because before


I wouldn't say that

That was a non existent factor in my last relationship


What the fuck ever god is to you

It is different for everyone


And I am just using that word because I feel like it hits the right notes of love but your interpretation could be different and it could mean something else

But basically
Yeah

I am so much more connected to god today

Than I was in my previous relationship


And that is because


Some shit happened

In San Diego

That literally

Gave me a belief in god

In a higher power orchestrating my life

And that was


And so yeah

That is a big truth

He helped me truly see a life away from hurt pain sorrow

And a life in love truth

I cannot give enough thanks to it

I wake up and thanks for this and that every day since

Because it was divine intervention


It was so divine

I do not know of another way things could have possibly happened


I am amazed blessed loved gifted

This is all just so amazing god and universe

I really feel it now


Thank you so much thank you for sharing my love with everyone especially you reading this because

It means a fucking lot

Comments

Popular Posts