Life is so interesting

Honestly - this is so vague, have you ever noticed how consistently vague i write?? like honestly though.

this is cyclic.

wow. honestly i am learning so so so much about myself in this very moment.
I'm going to have to change.

 it needs to be renewed.new website.

a lot that i've learned from though for sure, this is an archive, to remain a living experience.

future generations can learn what I have learned.

I've heard to write catharticly - words will live on forever,
so write as if you're already dead.

 these words have changed your life.
 speaking into existence.
these words  are spelling magic truth
creating worlds with words.

everything has meaning double and triple entendres when you look for them, you find them.

it's all coming now, all coming to me now, these are musings from love, of love living life.

This is the first post of my new collection - thoughts that came to me

these are just that authentic flowing. this could be the thing. Titwh things i thought

Comments

Popular Posts