I write some profound s***

got dang

i muhfuxxin dare you boo

go peep some s*** i wrote a while the f*** back

like  anything 2012

I was on one at that time, that was right when we were all waking up

dangggg some hot titles in that year

"The Truth About You and Your Body"

to name one i mean s***.

soooooooooooooo amazing dudes

i dare you to go back in time, scroll down this blog, and click some with thought provoking titles

some i wrote is so profound

almost like man who tf was that  writing that?

oh yeah it was me, my highest self is what that was

it's like man ive been this human for a while

this girl just excitedly waking up my fellow humans

my fellow one ness

We are All One

when you go out tonight this weekend,

everyone is you

so give love to everyone

they are all you. we are all the same thing

this is a truth that i know inherently and yet, there are times im living where i see a distinction

insert mushrooms here

when you see a distinction a duality, know it is just not you. it is the ego

but you are this whole completeness of the whole

and you are F****** PERFECt

Let me say that again, because i want to be sure you heard me right

YOU ARE PERFECT

You are perfect right the f*** NOW

there is not anything you need to do at this point in life, you just need to be yourself and do things that make you happy

You are perfect!

Can i say it again, cause maybe you need to hear it once more

You are perfect.

You are perfect.

Can you say it with me now?

I am perfect. I am perfect.

I am perfect. God is perfect. we are god. we are the oneness. therefore we are perfect.

We are special. there is a reason for all this.

You are divine light loving spiritual energy.

You amaze me by being natural.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the true brittney self coming out to play, loving everyone and everything and recognizing that it is all me all oneness


Comments

Popular Posts