Musings 2

 i write it and create it and know it to be.

it is a true joy to be in space

thank you to the vibes

and energy of my life

wow im so grateful

Yeah so I know this is one big DCT (dream come true)

Man these moments are pretty epic.

I'm so blessed

I am growing each and every day, things are changing, tides are changing, and more importantly I am changing!

I am becoming the better best version of me

each and every day with each obstacle i overcome

I am one step closer on the journey of life

man i am so blessed and i love it

yeah you read this a lot and it makes me happy so what

you know these intimate parts of me

you know more about me than maybe i recall

you can remind me of who i am easily lol

its like looking in a mirror at times

blessings all around

wow this musing, it is for you. it is for we.

makes me feel good alive now,

recalling all the now moments.

life is quantum, non linear,

all is now

past present future,

 all is now .

every thought i could think is a

 possibility in another place still here

you wrote me a letter today

it was very interesting

always the letter i have wanted to read

when i read said that is you

and the lights dimmed spontaneously

you crawled in right between

and now you're craving that need

i totally agree

it must be grading mercury

i be splittin at the seems

i can finally set free

been so patiently

livin my philosophy

and now im running wit my knight

we taking the last flight

 burnin one tonight

thats the life of bein tight ay

dreams come true dreams come true

that's what happens when i dream about you

livin im livin im living my own life

dreamin and living and singing my own life


setting the tone with my decree

queen let it be

bein so free

up in the melody


 livin up high

blowin wind feeling life

hug me so tight

you know how to do it right

action for days

real stimula

tion

happiness wisdom

dream creation

pac man pokemon pikachu you

listening to this become a freak about a boom hey

walk about and drive about an empty parkin lot hey

screamin out and livin out and melting in your couch hey

automatic swag i lay the crown upon my name ay

could go on for days

every moment i slay

got the crow on yay

I just took you on a train

I'll bring you back around

settle you back in your house

yeah of course it was a dream

I just created it in your brain


Comments

Popular Posts