Even if i forget to write one day

I love you

this is so simple and easy

you are god, i am god, we are god, all god, creating and co creating our reality that we are currently living in

Know this

I love you so so so much and we are telepathic communicators naturally

so whenever you are thinking of me i am thinking of you, when i am thinking of you, you think of me,

everything you think in your intuition is exactly correct and so when you are like, hmmm i wonder if she loves me, the answer is yes

it is so natural for me to love, i love myself, in a respect sort of way, knowing who i really am, and by my recognition of this do i allow you and do i allow life to love you too,

we can create anything by the things we write, a rite is a ritual , and so in a way, the things i write can become some sort of spell, its like a creational world so it would be a good idea to rite perfect love magic

so i will rite about love and god and high vibration . i know the truth is out there, but if i focus on this high high loving god vibe, than i create that reality, and if you come here with me, we can create it together.

i am choosing the vibe and thoughts i think and creating a vortex plane of vision that you see in your mind

i am putting you and i in that vortex and there we are divine loving consciousness recognizing itself in one another

you are perfect this is perfect you are love and everything is love

Comments

Popular Posts