I love writing

This is just my most favorite thing ever, just coming here to write.

im so lucky and blessed to happen to be able to come here to write

its such a cool thing, logging things.

a lot of the time im not even talking about what's going on in my physical life, this isn't really that type of thing

this is like idk, i guess a catalog of thoughts i cared to share in this online forum knowing no one and everyone all at the same time will and can read it. in a way i figure, little old me who even cares (little did she know) or big did she know cause she actually knew the whole time and knew that in every one of these writings she did

lol

oh so fun . i love living and being here to write will always be such a special thing. I guess, it's just important for me to always come here regardless of what's going on in my life, even if it's just  to word vomit lol

like these are all some meaningful thing. what a legacy i have left. lol i love you.

Comments

Popular Posts