Thank you for the drippy bloops

honestly for showing me myself and revealing me to myself all the time

i know this is all about me now, in the big scope of things, and everyone is an aspect of myself, so me being truthful and honest is a good way to go .

with everyone in my life as that is what i would wish to receive

but even seeing this now, there is such clarity, such additional layers to it

there's these bloops and it's drippy
(commentary on the experience)

it's the drippy bloops

i will each day, do my best to be the truest honest of myself

if i make that effort each day, i will grown into the best me, if i stay as consciously aware as i can listening and watching her, then i will have done the thing.

the thing is a good thing.

i love writing. thank you for reading this. i love you. you're pretty epic and raw real amazing and PERFECT



Comments

Popular Posts