Appreciating- when you can appreciate you make something grow

I love you and I appreciate you not only for who you are but who i am when i am with you

i know this is a special thing

and i am thanking you and god, and being appreciative that i even get to experience this now

this really is just, unlike any other feeling i have ever felt, it is like others, but it is grander

it is being aligned with who you really are.

when you are being and feeling who you are really are, that is when all is right in the world,

when i am being and feeling who i  really am, when i am present enough to enjoy what is actually happening in front of me

if i am knowing that this moment is a gift

than i am doing my best and being my best me

and i always seek to do my best

writing is something that is so special to me, communcation, union.

god how many other ways are there to say it, i love you, i thank you, i appreciate you, and it is so much more than that. i know you can feel my heart. it is like, no longer are they separated but they were connected, in a different way than had been

i am getting chills as i even write this and say this now

we are, something is happening, and it is just about the best thing that has ever happened to me

and i just give so much THANKS GOD BECAUSE I KNOW HOW DIVINE AND SPECIAL THIS ALL REALLY IS RIGHT NOW AND LIFE IS SO AMAZING AND EPIC AND POSITIVE AND PERFECT AND WE ARE ALL LOVE

Thank you so so much!!!!!! thank you!!!! thank you!!!! i say this every day


Comments

Popular Posts