love is all that matters

I've said it before and i'll say it again,

love is the only thing that matters

love is what creates universes and creates life

a life worth living either

love for you and me myself

all of us when i love myself so fully

it is when i know i am allowed to be me when you know who i am and see the real beauty in me that is when i just know for a fact how whole and complete i am and it is in your arms that i find myself undressed in my mind you look in my eyes and know me truly deeply fully covered in sweats and hair all a mess you love me for the real me and how could you not

you know who i really am i know who you really are and so weve completed each other, it feels like we knew each other long ago, and it's like we live life and experience things that lead us to each other eventually but when we find each other we just know.

you know how beautiful this life is with you?
 honey it's a dream come true and ive found it in you. in me in we

in i, i first found myself

and then you found me too


this is such a trip

i love you

Comments

Popular Posts