Thankful to God for this year

wow it's been a pretty epic journey, this thing called life that I live

I am here now existing in this moment present with my family and friends

this is a pretty special thing a pretty special life

i am so lucky to be me

to be her, in this body, living this dream come true life

it's a dream come true year this year

i don't know how else to say it

it's just been pretty epic and pretty perfect and its very like a dream im living

so im just being in the moment with it and knowing that i am present here inside my heart and soul and now is when i give myself over to god i allow all things to be and happen and i am being me and not holding back and living and being and breathing in all the dreams


it's really cool it's really special it is all coming together like it was supposed to. i guess this is all part of the dream. this really cool dream that i created

somehow co creating it right now with these co stars somehow they decided to be here in my life, some how it all decided it was going to be a part of my life

Comments

Popular Posts