There's only love though

I mean even in the contrast it's like the only clear mechanism that is functioning fully is love

love is always their reminding you of it in the background

it's what you come back to here now, you know who you really are

that is what this life reminds you of

so thankful are we to be here now i love you so much

thank god for everything

thank god for this moment thank you so much for everything that this has taught me

i can continue to be me in the face of anything and i can always come back here to me and find saving

this is what life reminds you of sometimes

it is so all good

i am love and i know this is who i really am deep down and everything is always reminding me of who i really am

this is just like a big reminder

a big game of love

of fun

maybe we just always knew who we each were

maybe we just loved each other no matter what

this is such a special loving clear epic life

i am so blessed to be who i really am

so thankful to be the me that i am i wouldn't have it any other way

i would just give more and more thanks to this life


Comments

Popular Posts