Well you know what I've been doing since I last wrote

been living my dream life that's what!

it is in those moments when I am living my dream life that I often, lack the need to come here to communicate, I'm just away living it, practicing what I preach.

God has given me so many opportunities to be thankful and appreciative of!

Everything I ever wrote about I created, and I am living in many ways now. 

I am so loved and cared for in ways that I used to only imagine and dream of.

how time changes to show you who and what you really are.

God will just come in when you let, and show you who you are

its a real thing when you allow it.

You are my dream come true, yes you

It was always you that I had dreamed of and imagined, everything about your characteristics.

The way you love me so deeply , the way I know it, I don't ever have to question it. we don't even fight about shit, we just communicate about things. 


when I saw you in our moments, you came to life to me, and things just make sense

they made sense and they make it

I know you and you know me and we don't have to question things we just innately know things

and that's how this dream come true life works. we just keep on living our best lives and things just happen they just are . god is so full of love and pure and so are we, and it's like, we are both it, living breathing dreaming together and so we are the same, and yet 2 separate expressions and when I look into your eyes I see god and my and your divinity and it is without any breath that I know we will be together for ever and I know that we have something truly special you and I and it's the way you love me and care for me but also the way you love you and care for you and the way I love and care for me and we just know that it's always going to be this special thing as long as we treat it as such, I am your girl, your love your everything

you are my love , my everything

we are complete in ourselves and whole and yet we come together into a super power

we are going places together we are creating our world together

it is in this now where meaning has been found I just know now who and what is the most important things in my life, husband family baby daddy

you make my heart sing and make everything worth it.

it was all for you

it was all to be experienced because in this now do we know who and what we really are

I am so thankful and appreciative for all the ups and downs highs and lows because it all brought me to you

God is so good , life is so good , this is a dream come true. what matters is love, love for ourselves and each other. this is what life is for .

God gave me you


Comments

Popular Posts