Being creative, thoughtful, intentional

all of this is important

life is creative,

 living your life you decide and create what it is you want to see

and how you are living your life, it is your own decisions

which create it.

Being thoughtful in your actions with others,

intentional in your interactions with others.

these are all similar- being intentional, it's like being creative,

 they both are on purpose.

being on purpose is something too,

to be and do for a reason, for an intention

simply being too,

that is an actional creative exercise

being you

being

breathing existing

having fun

being alive

doing things you want to do,

being happy,

understanding and caring in your interactions with others,

these are all good things

Life is a whole mixture of so many things.

happiness is a choice!

it's a creative intentional thought sometimes

sometimes we forget that it is, and that is okay.

it is okay to be human and make mistakes and not be perfect all the time

and in that imperfection, to me,

is where perfection resides.

it's just this epic creation

a full experience of good bad and all in between.


once I had a vision of being in New York city

 like a times square type of setting.

 I was seeing the streets full of people.

I noticed one woman in front of me tan, with dark short hair.

she was facing me looking out into the distance,

into the sky,

clouds, filling the sky,

the world was changing, rapture.

behind her a backdrop of tall skyscrapers as far as the eyes can see.

There was a feeling I was getting ,

 it was a message in words,

that in one instance everything could change,

there was a knowing that was overcoming the city,

we are all connected,

epic,

loving all entities everywhere,

all could feel simultaneously.

the feeling was communicating,

that all this could be,

and it could be right now if it was my choice,

all of humanity could realize their truest power

rise into a new realm of conscious existence

 all in one moment.

my thought back to it was,

I still want to experience all this contrast in life,

I want to experience the crazy joy of life,

with all its unknowings,

i'm enjoying this now,

I still have things I wish to do in life,

in this crazy up and down life.

It can all be different in a moment's thought, though,

when we are ready





Comments

Popular Posts