Yay Yay Yay

Wow

So thankful it is a new year

it is 2019 and so far this year has been the best year I have ever experienced in my life

2018 ended with a bang

and this year so far

I am so grateful so thankful for my knowing for my giving for my loving for everything good that I am

This is just the best I am so happy I don't know how else to say it but than to keep feeling on it

I mean last year was full of changes as is every year

and this year has really just been already stably good

like God and Universe, the truest me inside, the creator of this life I live, thank you to you to me being and expressing and doing my best each and everyday to be a better me, to grow and create a life I am so thankful for this moment and for each day

This is a thing of beauty a life of wonder

I am so thankful for these moments, I am doing my best knowing that the right most perfect job is coming along that needs me someone like me so special and real and true and at my best. and I know that everything is so meant to be!

God and Universe and love (all synonymous I could say), well when you think about life it is just pretty remarkable.

I am just in the moment knowing and appreciating now all the gifts that have showered me, that have been gifted given to me, for my patience, my hard work, my willingness to be better, to change, to grow, to be the always growing version of me.

It's a dream come true to be the me that I am today.

I am constantly changing evolving and creating this life with all those who are around me.

It's a good feeling, it is a good place to be in, to be creating love and life and being the truest me who is generous, caring, loving, affectionate, authentic, this is just all my life I'm living, This is just all for me to see down the road later and recall things or feelings I was feeling.

recollecting on the happiness the creation brings

so we can just keep growing and being and becoming better

it's a constant change





Comments

Popular Posts