love is all there is when it comes down to it and why I write

I've always loved coming here to write. I've always loved being in this moment of magic when my fingers are moving and im not really thinking too much or im letting it flow and words are coming out and saying something and usually it's much later that I even realize what was being said at the time

in any case being thankful and appreciative for my whole life is what I can do to be the best me.

being loving and learning how to be better every day and care, truly care for people around you. is something im loving and being a part of .

there are so many things I feel like I learn and yet that could be the wrong word to use there as sometimes it feels like I'm remembering instead of learning.

I just love to write I enjoy it. I enjoy writing words that seemingly have no meaning to look back at it later and realize I was writing some thought provoking ish my dear.

it's important to not really focus on the words as they are being thought or as they are coming out but focusing on the forward fluid motion of it. being in the now. being now with it and letting it happen all around you.

love is very important to remember each day. it's why I get out of bed every morning because there are those that I love. it's enough motivation to live for me.

Comments

Popular Posts