living loving being dreaming

living life is one of the most amazing things I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

when you think about it from the bigger picture it can really blow your mind.

I hope you are doing awesome. I've been doing really well. I've been learning so much over the last 3-4 months, much about myself and how I can be a better person each day.

I've been hurt by life as I am sure, everyone has. my experiences are not different at all, than others experiences on this planet.

I though, just like you, have the power to take control of myself and I am able to take control of my own reality, by simply understanding that it is all in my creational motion.

it is molded by the thoughts that I think and I know that sometimes it's been easy to forget these things

and so I just want to serve as a reminder to myself that I am in control and in power,

and maybe if I'm ever forgetting I just need to come back here and write and see

that just as sure as I am able to put words down onto paper

or into word processor,

I am able to choose, decide, be

the reality which I wish to see and experience.

It is sometimes easy when we say oh yeah it is easy.

actually when I think about that, it is always easy when we say it is easy.

so maybe if I approach things daily saying they will be easy, they will be easier.

it is really important for me to come here and do my me time my writing.

it is really important for you, to do the things that make you unique.

I don't know why I've always enjoyed writing

I recall wanting to remember things so I would write them.

then over time,

all this just evolved into this living breathing time capsule of inspirational love thoughts.

I'd really like to import this onto a website where it can be sorted in some way

and if you're looking for an inspirational post of love or

blah blah blah what category you'd like you can find it,

or if you're looking for inspiration on a certain day,

you can look back into the time capsule to see what inspiration I have on a certain day.

I hope I encourage you to live your best life!

I know, what a journey we have been on!

It's got it's ups and downs, no doubt about that, but it is really special and something I don't take for granted.

I am sending you love and light and this message is encoded with divine loving sweet energy pixels which burst into your heart upon reading.

Have a great day <3

Comments

Popular Posts