Update: Saturday, August 1st, 2020

Greetings to all corners of the galaxy and beyond!

It is I coming to greet you with a subtle presence of love and existence

A lot has changed since I last wrote. People in the us and I assume other parts of the earth are being quarantined by a pandemic told by the American news media. Truth is I do not know what is really going on. People say things and have written a script of what is and what is not, which is the world we live in today with a television, radio, internet news narrative. No one really knows what's going on and the ones that do can't say for privacy.

We were going to travel this spring and summer but really haven't. Stayed at home, worked from home (which didn't change much for us).

All I know is that people just try to get along in life. People just want to be happy, they want to have families, live a life of their dreams, provide security and comfort for their loved ones. People do not ask so much.

I am doing good here. Vegas is warm. It's the first of the month (shout out to my brothers and bone thugs fam). Some would say hot here but I enjoy the heat/warmth. It's summer. It's 2020. Life is flying by. I've always thought about leaving a legacy behind and I write sometimes to remember. Things I wanna remember I write. And now I do have a legacy to leave behind for heir(s)

Who knows how many will come later but one is currently on the way. We created one together end of April. Due date 1/16/2021 but I am feeling it could be an Aquarius too. Midwife says first babies sometimes come later. I wouldn't mind a Cap anyway but we are Gemini and Libra and Aquarius would make a trine. It doesn't matter either way though. At first I had feelings of a boy, but this week it started feeling like a girl. We have names picked out and I wrote/drew/colored them in a sketch pad with colored pencils Blake and P gave me a while back.

Lil Bobbi Chim Cham is snuggling next to me as I write this on the couch. She has been very snuggly and cuddly since I've been pregnant.

The first trimester wasn't too bad but had nausea and everything smelled weird/bad for a while. This trimester has been a lot easier. I'm growing .

Life is pretty crazy amazing. I read some stuff out of a notebook from a couple years ago, and just creating speaking / being in vibrational alignment with what I intended to create. Vibing with loving words seeing a present that was now. And that is the now I am currently living. One that I created that I saw that I vibed with. I got into the vortex as Abraham would say at it was all there vibing around me. Even with chim cham here now, I'd written about her and now she's sleeping next to me on the couch.

Husband is truly everything I dreamed of and more. I am so grateful for his commitment, communication, and growth as a man. He inspires me. He is pretty remarkable. He is highly intelligent. A high functioning individual as some might say. I am appreciative for what life has brought me, for what I have experienced because being here now is the greatest gift to be in the presence of. Sometimes these words are trying to say something, a feeling that is so hard to express. It's a feeling of awe/love/understated understanding. Being appreciative of life is a good place to be and exist in.

3 years ago was a very different time, as was 2 years ago. As was one year ago. I am thankful and appreciative to be here now, and to have traveled to this point in life.

Now I have more life to create. Life is constantly asking you to create itself and your choices thoughts mental states of mind delegate what it is all gonna be. Consciously choosing being creating creates life.

You are a perfect dear light individual a being of sentient resonance. You exist to create to be to dream to live to experience whatever life is for you. We are given gifts of time thought moments each day. You are experiencing energy flow around you. You are created you are a conscious purposeful thought. You create as well. You give life, you have energy power being ness withinside of you share your gifts with others. Give people love kindness forgiveness. I hope you have a wonderful moment day reading this gives you joy. You deserve all the goodness of the world. Thank you for existing

Divine intelligence // end note

Comments

Popular Posts