Your inner higher self

Your inner higher self is present and existing now with you and you always have access to infinite higher knowledge. It is your opportunity and ability to ask it questions and seek whatever you wish.

I love you so much! I hope you are having an amazing day and this word greets you with pure love and happiness.

We are expecting Harmony Bridgette and I am very happy for her to be born. I've just been growing this little baby and chilling basically. We spent some time at Mission Beach in September for a little baby moon and been chillin at home since.

We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary last month and took some pretty pictures at Red Springs.

I am so amazed at how life works it is so unexpected and unexplained at times but I am so thankful for all the things that have happened that have given birth to the now which presently exists with us. 

To have an amazing husband and partner to support me is so important and like unbelievable in a way, but also so meaningful and like expected because I've written about who he would be but to be in such a comforting loving caring protective relationship is something I wish for everyone I know.

I haven't written as much lately these days because things have been going really so good and pleasant. I used to sometimes write because I needed an outlet to vent or feel my feelings express some Goings on but when things are just going and well it's like it's not as necessary although I really love this place that is this journal where I get to share things and be positive and loving and my writing inspiring self.

So I just want you to know that you are loved, that this life is love and that you are a magical creation of life. Life is a pretty amazing experience when we remember how perfect it all is in the big scope of things like everything we do now and have is created by our thoughts minds and consciousness. We are co-creators in this life with all. We are all one. Sometimes ups and downs are present sure because life wouldn't be what it is without them. And so we also give love to those feelings times and memories for ultimate healing. Forgiveness is also necessary but only for self, for self to heal and feel better. It is not necessarily for others ever. 

I love you and I send you infinite love and positive light beams from here into the ether out into the universe and this love and light touches your eyes and feeds your soul with pure unity and creative energy. My wish for you is for your continued peace and happiness and for your dreams to become your reality and for you to maybe even realize that you are currently living your dream come true life now

This is DCT 2020!

My Christmas wish for you is to be surrounded by family and love. My New Years wish for you is that 2021 is the best year of your life and that you move closer to things you wish for your life. All good things are coming to you now. 


To the best year ever and to peace everywhere

May you heal and be healed. May everything be the best it can be for you. You are loved beyond what can be imagined but I know you can imagine and feel it now presently.

Happy 2021 


Comments

Popular Posts