Are you there God? It’s me, Brittney

 “Are you there God? It’s me, Margaret” is the name of a I believe Judy Blume book that I did not read in elem school but my friend Laurel would reference it.

I don’t know why but I randomly will remember this book title in my mind. 

I don’t know what the book was about but I remember the title and maybe it was about Margaret getting her period for the first time if I’m really trying to recall.

It is early Monday morning and Here I am with you. We are one existing presently. I give thanks to this now moment where we connect in this space. 

I am sending you infinite love and light.

I have been living my life not online lately, and for this I feel mixed feelings like, it feels amazing being disconnected from internet phone as much but, then there is this pull of people on the internet like everyone is on here connected. And you start thinking these group think thoughts like oh I have to be online to be a person (lol what though) like so they know I exist. It’s a weird thought for sure.

Anyway, I just wanted to come here to check in and send infinite love energy creative flow out into your phone here. 

This is a vibe frequency resonating with the highest purest frequencies. We are living in the now and projecting this into all directions of time ingraining it with pure love radiant resonance. 

Infinity creating love living being giving happy love light flow. Uniting unity flowing radiance positive love. Gorgeous energy love flow circles of love a dance singing songs of jubilee.

Being in these words like a bath. Drinking delicious raindrops of trance heavens surrendering to love.

Having fun being fun in rare form. Delighting in presence.

Thank you for this day God and Universe, this is an amazing day gifted from the high heavens for us to receive. Your sun moon rays of stars we are gifted so much every day. 

We appreciate, sending it back, for we know how this works, we remember, it is us being, doing, living, being in pure happy creation form-mode, that is when we create worlds—create patterns of spiritual radiant frequency.


Comments

Popular Posts