Blurb

I exist in different realities. Being a multi dimensional being has it's set backs. I forget sometimes who I am, I am supposed to -they tell me- this is what it is . Supposed to think and remember only these functionalities. But to be human, must risk be taken. The ideas of who I really am in the universe and who I am on this earth are much different. This earth. Is so
Small. It feels like we know everyone on this planet. We know what they are doing and what they think while they are doing it. I know I come from there and I'm huge. And here I am small. Here people don't know me, not all of them the way I want to. I just want to touch people in a way that I have felt. Some know me.
I am a mess.
Wow. Mariah, you said it.
I'm writing a book of small anecdotes shouting all the people that have touched my life. You'll love it.
Hahahahahaa wow.

Comments

Popular Posts