I exist in this duality

I am one and the other. I am a bunch of shit. I am happy and dramatic. And nice and a bitch. I love you but I can also hurt you. I want everyone to feel love but I know some aren't ready. I know I speak big thoughts and some don't catch it. I know you may not get what I'm all about. I know you're living in your own world just trying to do you. I see all sides. I know where you're coming from, do you take the time to see where I'm?

Things are separate here. Singles in the whole.
To think we forget we are the same. When you hurt me, you hurt yourself. When I hurt you I hurt myself. When I love you i love myself . When you love me you love yourself.

And I know all this. And caught up in the drama I still play the game. Forgetting this isn't all of what is. This is just the tip. How easy is it to get wrapped up. To be in a dream, and yet not realize you are in it. You are dreaming and this is all completely produced by your imagination.

How do we change it?

Realize it is being done. Remember you are dreaming. And in a dream you can do anything. You just physically have to DO SOMETHING. DO.

When you're in a hurt place, it's funny the length you'll go to to disguise it. It's a wonder the people you'll hurt along the way.

Duality consciousness is life. I am aware of it. The whole. The awareness is what keeps me centered. On the teeter totter of our physical plane.
Unity consciousness I seek. I am aware of this as well. Though not so many others (or that I've met yet). and I'm actually probably already there now too.
I am confused and confusing and a contradiction.
And I am also completely at peace in the knowledge that. Looks can be deceiving. And nothing is ever what it seems.

Duality. Everything is everything.

Comments

  1. To paraphrase a bit:
    **
    You see all sides. You realize that when you hurt, I hurt. You understand that when I love myself, I love you. You believe that I need your love to love myself, and vice versa.

    And you know all this, but you forget this isn't all of what it is. The tip of this information iceberg provides a good idea of its entirety. Easy to get wrapped up in it all though.

    **

    Dream or not, we are here on Earth, and exist on a very advanced evolutionary plane. It is obvious you view things a bit differently than most. You are most fortunate to know what you do.

    You mention the agony people experience when disguising hurt. This agony is on top of the original pain, equaling a compound interest type of suffering. All unnecessary as well. Such trouble we make while refusing help due to...

    You guessed it!!!!

    Ego.

    Lol. Bye bye, Ego.

    My accepting of the necessity of "you", exactly as you sit, for "me" to be as I am, is imperative. No ego necessary to love you.

    Congrats on knowing "You" allows "Me." Life begets life. http://www.ryguyspeaksthetruth.com/2012/08/creating-and-expressing-free-will-in.html

    Cycles. All just cycles. The beginning of one is the ending of another. Start/finish, on/off, on and on, ad infinitum, forever, unendingly, eternally, always, etc.

    Unity Consciousness is close. There are a lot of us around; let's build a web.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts