Easy cause it is

Plain and simple. I love life and life loves me.
I love people and they love me. I am open and curious and others are to me.
I choose to feel and be however I feel and be today. And I am in the moment and happy. Because it feels good and simple.
I make brittney choices today and I encourage you all to make (insert your own name here please) choices today. Stop listening to other people tell you they think they know what's best for you because they don't. They are not you! This even applies to what you read from me here! Only you are you and only you can have any affect/effect on your own life.
Live it whatever way you like.
I love you:)

Comments

  1. The funny thing is I was just talki g to somebody about this earlier, it was about how people always want to look like someone else and then they say life is hard. Of course it's going to be hard if you're trying to look like someone you're not. Ilwhat people don't realize is that it's easy to look like yourself...life is easy, people make it hard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts