This one moment in time feelin hard this one thing

You should have the things in life that make you feel fulfilled. Brittney who are you and what do you want, really want.? I ask myself all the time. And I always get a different answer and it doesn't really matter so long as you have a smile on your face the whole time. Iost strength in a negative environment and it's time for things to balance .
It always consists of the same general things. I've been told that in life you have to know 3 things . And you have to know them in this specific order or else it won't work. first you have to know who you are . then know where you are going. And then who are you going with. In that order. And yeah that makes sense. But I think I'm just a true lover and it's know yourself then know who you are going with then pick where you're gonna go together. That's my idea. And I think it would be cool if others thought the same. If we all stopped giving a fuck about where we are going in life or our careers (which we don't really give a fuck about anyway) and just started thinking about love and relationships and friends and family and togetherness. It just comes down to what's Really important.
Idea.

Comments

Popular Posts