Everything New That I Am Learning

Is contradicting completely with everything i have ever thought read or believed.


Don't you worry don't you worry child....
Heaven's got a plan for you.....

In the best way though. For example I am interacting in my relationships differently today than I did 2 months ago. I don't actually "know more of who I am" like i used to think. I know that the thing that I am is in constantly changing form. and I am something but not each individual thing im more like the thread that holds it all together. no longer identifying with the body. specifically. i am IN that body and IN that mind and a PART OF that soul but I will no longer define myself as such concrete findings.


We are space/time/air/water/earth/fire.


On JRE 269, i believe, they showed a vid clip of an infomercial BLENDING A F***ING IPHONE INTO DUST.


what do you think about shit that has existed quite a few hundred thousand years back. it's not like much is really going to be around. but we investigate into matters and then decide that we knew exactly what the fuck happened in a time when we weren't fucking AROUND. ???? im just like. shut the fuck up.


YOU DON"T KNOW AND NEITHER DO I.

LET'S STOP PRETENDING.

ACCEPT that we don't know that we are just alive and live and be well. don't think to much cause it's not a big deal. don't think at all because the ego thinks. BE . BE is the God is You. Let It Go and Let it Be.

Comments

Popular Posts