Hi guys so I'm learning commerce operations

***this was stream of thought how I do it*** peace acceptance forgiveness and love.

Naming what already exists

I sail a vessel in commerce.

The Good Ship Brittney Nicole Hartshorn.


Wow it's weird because this whole time I just discovered that I'm really just trying to connect to people that want to connect. It's like I just realized that the reason I blog the reason I write the reason I do what I do is to create a real connection between my inside life and my outside life.

You see something until you no longer want to see it.

Remember back in Jan when I was like "you might as well change because, you know it's coming already" and I didn't even know at the time that things were gonna change I was just anticipating it and then created it by writing about it and I was like dang well I guess if I say I'm gonna then I should then I just some how naturally created the events of my life . And things really did change so I'm saying it again. if I've ever been psychic the time is right the fuck now and I'm just activating my higher consciousness and exploring what it's like to be alive. The pic that I'm posting is what my drive home looks like hashtag iPhone no edit cause I'm a g. u know I'm 2 women in one.


Comments

Popular Posts