Good morning/dreaming/hi/ily

I figured i'd write some today, having the app on the phone makes it easier to just open it up and write. I had a weird dream this morning.... Soooo very weird. I was driving to cali but was kind of following some other person/car got distracted and followed him into this neighborhood. I put on my nav but recognized this apt complex/hotel and pulled in/parked. I went up these 3 flights of stairs (kinda ghetto) and start coming back down, hear my aunt joy talking and i know it's her voice but how could she be here? Then coming down the stairs i kind of stumble into their room. She's wit my other aunt kim and they are convoing about the bed etc etc. we're wondering about the coincidence of it all, im like ya i just was following somebody wound up over here and thought it was the same place we had stayed before so i wanted to check (i wasn't in any rush) and they are in vegas but im going to cali. N then i start going to my car and my friend lauren is walkin wit me and she starts saying something about someone and i ask her why she would always talk about people to me. We get to the car and its gotten flooded out from the rain . So i get in and its floating so i kind of float it to an area where i can dry it out and peace.

I've been remembering my dreams lately. All a little trippy/meaningful. Maybe you'll have an insight to me and if so let me know. Thank you god and universe for today i knew it would come.

Peace and love to all the light babies of space and time, may your journey flow easy now. May you rest and relax and realize you aren't in any rush. May you have a beautiful week with lots of suprises and miracles aimed just for you.

After all this is your dream, you just created me a part of it.

Comments

Popular Posts