I don't really know what's coming next

It's whatev. I wish i had some type of plan, but it's like im so many things and my interests are so varied, it's not like this one thing is gonna satisfy my whole life.
I like to write, and tell you about my shit/life. I like to be inspired and inspiring. I like to take shameless selfies and post em to my instagram cause it makes me feel good about myself. I like getting likes and being a leader.
I like sharing shit i find dope so you may have some dope shit/ stuff to think about. I like to act, but just cause it's so easy for me to play roles other than myself. I like to sing along to electro. I like to freestyle dance to my own shit and get hyphy. I like to say fuck and shit those are like 2 of my fav words. I like to just be me and not give a fuccccckkkkk about what anyone is thinking while i'm doing it.

So what's up? I recorded a lil thank you vid to say thanks for reading/watching/following , its short, on my youtube - www.Youtube.com/user/brittdashityo

More to come, promise babies.
Anyway, have a nice lil evening my honey bunches of oats, i love you so very much and want your full happiness, i think you are gorge :)
Xoxoxox


Comments

Popular Posts