Can't sleep

So many things on my mind that are clearly stressing me out. I know there is an ebb and flow to life and right now we are in the second day of emotional cancer and I am probably just in the thick of it but fuck. I just need to get passed this bullshit and I feel like ill be okay. So much shit to work on that I feel overwhelmed. I'm really in such a good place. But looks can be deceiving. I'm ready for this next phase this next step in ourselves. I know it matters not if you. Sometimes I just need an outlet. Sometimes I don't agree that weed isn't the answer cause I'm pretty sure it could be. And what's so wrong with that? It makes every body happy and feel connected. Something our world is definitely lacking. And it's kind of annoying. Like really ? Smoke a fucking blunt already and remember why the fuck you are here. It's not to be a slave its to live a bold fucking life. And sure it was gonna be tough and maybe you were gonna think fuck I don't know if I can do this but sure as shit you will because you have the power of god inside you. Duh. Come on babes. This is stuff you know inside yourself. I'm just a memory. Anyway. Be and stay lifted. I don't care who disagrees with you. Cause an equal number will most certainly agree just the same. It doesn't matter what you want or what path you choose as long as you can wake up everyday with a reason to get up in the morning. If you have found that then there are no need for questions. The answer is apparent. You beautiful love. Sometimes I can't say all this stuff but here, sometimes I can. I feel like I've had enough random and maybe not so random people reading this that it comes out more naturally that I don't happen to give one or two fucks or red fucks or blue fucks. This is a life a journey a self expression of an entity destined to exist I this time and space and place in time and she recognizes who she is all the while govs and corps break down before her eyes cause she knows the truth.

All is one. Corp slave drivers it's time to share! Haha either share the wealth or walk yourselves into a prison and feel what you've been putting harmless people through. I'm glad this is a forward up movement. The galactic federation of light is with us. Peace offerings always. May you forgive yourselves and move to a place of rest and peace. I bow to the god within you always. We are one. I do not judge you. Peace be upon you now.


Total stream of consciousness right there... The majority to the end. Love and light my warriors.

Comments

Popular Posts