I don't even know who reads this shit anymore

But I'm pretty sure it's not most of my family as I think half of them are offended by my blatant use of cuss words and its not lady like at all but hey it's me and gets my points across and I like the sound they make. They typically accentuate my sentences. So.

Yeah I write. It started in elementary school keeping little diaries and evolved and I just got more dedicated and so on. I am just this figure occupying this holographic space ! So weird right. It doesn't even exist except, we've developed a "technology" to view this shit!? Weird!

Oprah or Ellen stumble upon this and be like omgsh! We gotta get this girl on the show she is so witty and right on! And I'm like yeah right! Cause I've only been doing this all my life. The writing, the acting, the living, the creating. It's all been my show. My own production. How nice of you to notice but I do not need what you have to sell myself: I have a product all on my ow . I'm not turning down Oprah or Ellen though, I have decided and I'd love to be on both shows so thank you very much.


I just live a bold life every day.


Inspire your own soul. This is for her not me.

Comments

Popular Posts