I can honestly say

There was a time when I used to think a lie was better.
I think it was high school. A very contradictory confusing time .

When I would think like if someone wanted to know how they looked in something, I'd be like yeah it's better to lie like if they don't look that good but say they do anyway.


I really thought it was in some instances better to tell a lie, even a white lie in certain situations.

I guess since I am 25 now, I have gained a few more years of perspective and know what it means to be in truth


A lie is a false reality and a false creation. It is not true, therefore unreal

A truth is real true and existence

Living, is truth.

Now I realize it is more important to be honest and truthful, probably more so than I have ever felt in life.

Today I became really honest with my
Man about things, cause I have been struggling a bit making this adjustment 

And it really made me feel better just laying it out there free for judgement whatever u know. I didn't get judged tho and found acceptance in the reception.

Also, being honest about something u feel u should be honest about. 

In my family life, for example.


I threw my sister in law under the bus for having tree in my moms car. Not because I disagree with tree, but because of the disrespect she had displayed to my family, and mom by bringing it into her vehicle. 


It meant more to me to be honest about the situation, instead of just hushing up like I normally would to save face.


I am so sick of lies of covering up of pretending things are a different way.

It just gets old I guess. Living in that way.

So, a lot of truths have come out. I am an avid supporter of cannabis. Fully 100%

I think that u as a human being have every right to consume that which u choose so long as you do no harm to another in the process. And come on people, as long as you can take care of your own shit, then ur fine, and u don't have to worry about anyone else.

If someone's opinion on that differs from you that is life, accept it. 

You don't have to change because someone else is different.

Anyway. I have consumed cannabis for a few years. I enjoy it. I obtain benefit from it in my spiritual life. 


I am proud of the woman I am and who I am becoming. I do have a fear of what you will think, but then again it's like , who gives a fuck cause not everyone is going to agree with me, but some do. 

Such is life. I feel better by being the real me and not pretending.


So in truth. I am many things, I am working on becoming a truly honest expression of self, and this is my venue.


I appreciate your tune in and your patience devotion and love to this project.

You may contact me for donations at visionaryvibe@gmail.com
Simply put donation in subject line.

Thank you, with love and light energy through this portal I send u all the energy of the universe to create your reality.

Peace be upon you my brothers and sisters in time and space
We are one

Tao, (together as one)
Brittney 

Comments

Popular Posts