I do my best writing when I have inspiration

Sometimes in the form of green herbs

I haven't had much lately since I have started this new journey. 

It sucks. I am not recommending it.

I know who I am what I like and what I don't

I know what I need to make me a better functioning member of society and herbs assist in heightening my vibrational levels.

That's where I am. I am a high person
High on life and love and when u exude from that place you can manipulate your world in ways u hadn't thought or dreamed before.

Because to create that which u haven't seen, you must go where u have not been and do the things u have not ever done.

It's just a process of doing new things

Anyway.

I am writing because I am on my lunch and this is my me time and I guess I just need to get some thoughts out. 
My life is going really good.
I am in this new phase and all is well.
I work a new bombass schedule where I get off at 330 so I have about 2 hrs left minus the next 10 for my lunch and minus another 15 break :p 
I am just enjoying these moments as they come I am happy and things are really good right now

That's basically it

I will write better shit here probably around the weekend and next. I need to do a large pick up to withstand me while I'm low. 

It's fucking hot. I'm sitting in my car with a window open and no shade and it's like 130 by now. I am sweating underneath my shirt. But the crazy thing is I'm gonna go inside and it's gonna be fucking freezing. Like seriously I need to wear a jacket in there and out here I'm like dying lol. 

I like life better when I'm high.

Comments

Popular Posts