I have always had this feeling

That my bigger purpose is to assist the universe in some big cosmic change. And I wonder a) am I the only one who thinks that and no I don't think so and b) why do people that I say that to sometimes find it like. They don't know what to say cause maybe some of them have not as big of dreams and they are okay with that so am I 
But here I am this young 25 year old girl who think she can change the world and well

If any one can,

You know and I've always felt this. And maybe if you feel something it's for a reason, and I do feel like my whole life has been a divine inspiration in every ones life I have ever touched . 

So I guess I am creating the life of the human I always dreamed I wanted to be yet couldn't comprehend to actually become until I am in it

Here I am about 103 last time I checked the scale 5 2 eyes blue blonde hair don't care coke bottle frame Kodak smile insane hourglass case bangin hip to waist stuntin with the karats u could say the bling she'll wear it and I swear it to declare it her diet consists of greens

I do feel I am getting lighter/higher as I ascend onto a natural path of love and light energy into the astral of the cosmic realm. 
Peace is with all of us my humble sweet earth friends I do adore all of you with my true heart and soul as I am sure you have heard me utter for eons

Welcome home,

Brittney

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts