I know that we are one because I recognize and live it every day

I may be on the same path as you
In that I am on a journey and encountering new days and life every day

And My experiences once I share them honestly we discover we have felt the same. And then it's like you want to keep being honest and telling the secrets until you can look at them and know

And we are all looking to know
Every time we look at someone
We are asking often

Do they know

Do they know I (insert immediate secret here)

In any and all ways this do you know comes .

And whatever you create to make up about the name is real. 
Whatever you
Create about any thing becomes the reality to whoever you convey it to
So you see we have multiple realities upon realities 

Look I'm not trying to teach you anything you don't already know
I'm just trying to help you realize we have already done this.

Comments

Popular Posts