I'm doing better

I had a not so good day. I do not have so much ability right now to be me, but I guess that just means I must be me to the fullest extent I can in the here and now.
Sometimes you get low in your own life. But do not. If you can heed this advice.

Allow your godself to enter and say self this is not me, this is not who I am, this is not who you are. Cease to be this way. Begin a new at once. Begin again your love and belief in magic. Do not let those close to you deceive your image of your life. They do not know the errors they cause in presence and it is all okay. This is your dream Brittney you need to wake up. Not any one else. And once you do awaken so does the world. And as you hold yourself down in sadness so does your view of the world. You are at presence pure affectionate light and have always been. 
Come back here and come back to you. This is her. This is where she can be free in essence.
This is the life of an avid stargazer.

Comments

Popular Posts