Gm Friday energy

Hi!!

Well it is Friday

What a beautiful day!

Do you forgive me for not writing so much here? I have many outlets to write into. Sometimes I don't think what's going on is that interesting and so I don't write. 
Haha I'm sure if you had my life you'd find interest to it.
Well this has kind of changed . It used to mean a lot to me to do this. It still does. I wish people were so intrigued with my life to read what I write, but if so, what must they be doing with theirs? Who cares.
What I have been given is a gift of expression 

And whatever id like to express I do.
I am in the presence of knowing that at the moment what I see, may not always occupy my life. Which is good. And I am looking forward with delight that by my directing my thoughts to the good, directing my mind to see what I like, more shall come. I have been in a wonky place. Good place as in, with my man, cared for, enjoy the real of my relationship, and at the same moment conflictingness as I feel I am not sometimes who I'd always like to be. Sometimes I am not fully me. Sometimes a dreaded vibe can take hold and pull me over. And I speak sometimes like that never happens. It does. I am growing in my relationships and caring more for the energy vibe I share. Or at present I can see that and actively take note to create the space vibe of good

Hi baby xox 
I love you so much and thank you for all that you do all the me that you support I am becoming and it is with you that I am so blessed to share my life and I just want you to know you are in my daily thought. I hope you have a great day. 
I'm happy for this journey with you 

Comments

Popular Posts