Seeing the life you want to love

A beautiful day it is today only when I take time to realize it
It could be either way just whatever I am realizing or seeing or thinking of
It is always my perception of life occurring 
It is not simply life
To be connected at once to what I am which is far greater than imagination maybe allows it appears as though your imagination or lack there of if you haven't used it selects limits and it is your duty to simply select on instead and allow what you wish to create


If you haven't yet noticed by now
I typically write words for me. If you find it that's great and I know they resonate with you I'm thankful that I said this because then we will know that it was said and I am in the history books just now as I write this
What a dream that all these thoughts became a legacy

Comments

Popular Posts