It's a vibe and a flow

And a wave and when your on it you just better ride it and go on the ups and downs cause that's what makes it fun even though you have no clue where it's gonna go or what is going to happen in that unexpected ness you just go with the flow and experience it all and then it changes and that is good to. It means a lot for you to listen bc then it's like this is for a reason which is good and maybe in a few years you will be like this all makes sense (maybe that's now)
Who knows maybe it is tomorrow but now, and it is, and so here I am time traveling to you, and in some way I did know that you would be here- for that is why I am writing this, and it is fun thinking of you and what you think reading this now- knowing that I knew u would come here and read this . I am writing to me and that is you too and that is why we are so connected and why I knew you would come and read and all it means is that this world may be a little more interesting. 

Comments

Popular Posts