New is on the horizon

I'm so excited bc I am coming to a time in my life that I thought about but just had no idea what it would bring and that is pretty a trip. My bday is on a new moon this year and a Saturday which is the day I was born on.
So a cycle occuring. I am moving to a new state a place I have never been and how exciting changing states of consciousness etc.
my man and our little family unit to experience some amazing things
I am the age my mom was when her my dad and my bros moved to Vegas . Started a new life again . Tidbits of info.
Thank you so much you that have inspired me with your kind love words and thoughts and I am thinking of you with love right now! This is such a magic moment right now that you are reading this! The divine spark of creation meeting in a sense of urgency as I think of you and send u this cosmic vibrational energy through the phone and as you receive this you are encoded genetically as a
Loving creation of timeless ripples applying beauty in delicate intricate pattern
All is well now that you receive this and be free in your interactions with others giving of your
True self because life is too short and the right team and family will find you and keep you

Comments

Popular Posts