It's like I just come here to write when it feels like there is no one to talk to at some point

I know lots of people are "there " and a few are "here"

But when I am like really needing to get things off my chest I sometimes come here just to be real with it.
After so many years of me writing here I have no idea of who even reads it and that allows me a sort of freedom to be me and say me.

I mean people rarely if ever comment on this thing or like it. But I know lots are reading and gaining something from this whatever that is.

Here with my baby nephew is a lot like being here with my baby cat.
They communicate intensely with their eyes and verbal queues.


Here I am god just thanking u for this all and this moment and this time for me to exist and be real and be full of love.

Comments

Popular Posts