Lots of issues surround misunderstandings

It's like so many things when taken at face value could be interpreted in the most negative way.

It's like here I am thinking things are one way bc I am not sure the other side, then I hear the other side only to realize that it wasn't what I thought 

communication is so important . Like I was upset thinking that u couldn't or weren't talking to me bc there was someone else there just going to the worst bc (based on past experience) i have the worst to draw from.
 then when maybe it comes to the point that I finally hear that maybe that wasn't the case I come to feel so sad that I was hurt for seemingly no reason. Only thing is, past experiences have led me to believe that maybe ur still not being honest. how I wish I could trust u but when u bold face lie to someone so directly and harshly for years, I mean how do u start to trust again.

U want to but it is hard. bc they were like u have to give me a chance to be trusted and it was proved they were still lying. That is so hard. 

I am not sure where the lies end and the truth starts .

I hope that me being honest with me and in my own life can allow me to create honest and open relationships with everyone I come to interact with now on.

I just wish and deserve to have the truth at every moment in all aspects of life and feel that everyone else does too.

Comments

Popular Posts