It's fate babe

I feel today more than ever about fate and meant to be

I feel that I was reminded .
I was reminded that there are some things that are just meant to be because they happen
Maybe it's fate like it was supposed to happen and written that way from long ago. Or in any case there is some divine plan and purpose and all the ups and downs in life are a part of it.

Sometimes things happen in life for reasons we don't understand. time goes on and we go oh yeah well if that didn't happen then this would have never happened and I'm really happy this happened so I guess in a way it's good that happened .

Here I am awake at 2:20am , unable to fall asleep and so here I come to write away my thinking mind so I can fall into a slumber.

I hope to dream of real magical future perfect DCT images.

A dream of mine came true today. Not a slumbering dream but an awake dream. A dream I wished for and created in my head.

Some things I am now realizing happened to make way for the most important things to happen now in my life. For this I am grateful. For this realization is a power I am wielding for the good of my self and mankind.

I am just simply reminding you of things which you already know.

Sometimes things just happen and they happen so easily like they were meant to be, like it was written a long time ago, like it was effortless .

Comments

Popular Posts