Haha god I love this life so much

Literally I say it every day now but I am living my best life ever

I am feeling more Brittney than ever

It's a great feeling. Thank you so much for coming arriving being present listening to me ramble and bullshit and wanting to be here because fuck, I give a fuck about that and my man A. Knows how much it means to me and B. Probably means even more to him than it does to me. It's important to me bc my man likes me likes everything about me loves every fucked up poppin bangin detail about me and doesn't wish for anything to change. He reads this shit on the daily and like ohkurrr this where my baby heads at okay noted and then act accordingly. I've been writing in this place space for years and it's like I don't know actually who reading at all times so it's like whoever reading this really know me and love a lot of fuck about me which is cool and doesn't care that I cuss because life is to short to take anything to seriously and knowing that my intention isn't ill unless it's in the way weezy says it. Mothafucka I'm ill not sick and I'm okay but my watch sick yeah my drop sick yeah my glock sick... etc etc

See I really feel like I can be me with u for some reason like that's kind of effortless and yeah this is for like whoever really give a fuck about me this is what I think about. Haha


Man my life is so crazy amazing but honestly the best.

So I guess you're winning if you've found this here now

Comments

Popular Posts