This is honestly like a gold mine of truth

U can honestly tell the phases and the vibes of my life by reading this shit in sections like man right at feb it changes and march is totally different than November! In my writing anyway and wow im so proud so happy to be a light year away.

I kind of don't have a fuck to give any more

And I mean that in a good way like I'm going to be honest here

My uncle years ago he like put me on blast on Facebook because I cussed in a video and he showed it to his granddaughter and was super embarrassed about it and like I stopped posting of Facebook after that because I was so worried about affecting him even though he unfriended me . Haha like how sad is that that I sort of let someone have control over my life and my actions because it wasn't what they wanted . Who the fuck are they? Anyway I haven't had that great of a relationship with him ever since like he still holds a grudge against me for it

I don't see him that much any more and weird bc we live in the same city now. So maybe that just means that he feels bad about what he did and by being so upset who knows. But in any case I don't need to walk around life living in fear of not being able to be who I truly want to be or express myself the way I choose because of hurting someone else's feelings . Newsflash - I'm not going to make everyone happy all the time, Jesus didn't either lmao so what the fuck?????? Lol


Dead as I feel like I am shedding so much old habits and like really blossoming into a young woman whom I never imagined


TBH I'm 29 right now!!! And like shit I didn't imagine being any older than this. My gma was always 29 so like anything past that I never picture when I was young. But fuck this is the sexiest age everything I have ever felt. I am literally with the knowing that these last few months while I'm this age are going to be the best months of my life, with the most amazing catalytic experiences.

I feel very free right now which is pretty amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts