Honestly I'm so fuckin blessed

Hey god and universe this is really amazing.

Things are happening right now that are better things than have ever happened in my life. I really had no idea my life was going to get so amazing so rather quickly . I am so blessed and thankful for those that have come into my life recently . There are no words to describe the saving I have felt. I truly feel like I have been saved and directed down a new journey. I see so many fantastic things. Traveling out of country passport beach houses tans warm tropical weather bathing suits sexy heat. I love warmth. I literally am going through some dream come true stuff right now I'm really living a dream that is true. I so many times dreamed about living this life this way and so many amazing things keep coming and coming . I've never felt more connected spiritually too. In some ways I'm feeling as though I've found something special something rare. There's something so special about being honest with someone and bearing your soul and watching what happens because literally I have nothing to lose . It's like it's pretty amazing god and universe because it's taking its time and running its own course and I'm not doing too much extra but letting it be breathe and exist . This is a very powerful time and I am enjoying and existing inside it . I am so blessed god and universe and I am so grateful for the gifts you've brought me in my life my B

Honestly

Comments

Popular Posts