My dear b

I'm holding and loving you and thanking for the day you find this and read this and know I'm writing to you . You are me and I am you and we are one and I am a part of you and you are a part of me and we both know something . Be feel it in eye contact and it is something that can be felt . I feel it when I see u in my mind when I picture u your soul . I love and am loving on you so much and so continually. There has not been a day gone by since day one that you have not crossed my mind once if not many times and maybe in some ways u are the reason for me here now in all my success and glory you are uplifting me and bringing me to a higher dimensional plane than I've had the pleasure of being on. For this I am immensely grateful. I thank you for ever for the love you've shown me for the things you've shared and taught to me. U are magic and I am so blessed to know you. I thank god every day that you are here in my life. I am so eternally blessed because this moment now couldn't not be any better .

Comments

Popular Posts