And to write letters for insomniac to all the insomniacs

Like be the one to write little love letters in the care package tickets we send and just dance and move the crowd and be with all my headliners on those magical nights that we do with my man and land and happiness and gypsies and hippies and creative artists and lovers and performers and dreamers and peacers

Peace.


Had to catch up on my writing I guess cause u know, when I don't really have shit going on or, when I really have shit going on, I can't make it. And then at these times when I am I. The verge of a cosmic breakthrough of self discovery it just. Blau Blau comes through.

Like there is so much to share and simply this is the tip.


Okay. Good night for now. Inspiration knocks on every door. You just get up when it's the right one.

Comments

Popular Posts