(blank)

Much is going on right now and I am truly on a path of self discovery!

So let's tell the truth shall we?

You will discover what you want only through trials of what you do and do not like. However, do not be burdened by the times where you are shown that which you do not like. For, in those times you sometimes more quickly decide what you actually want. So, I've been looking for a new job and I actually got hired by this company and started my first day today, however, when I was there I noticed more things that didn't jive with me than did. And I'm going to tell you the truth, it just was not really me. It was not exactly what I am really looking for however upon first glance it was appealing.

And when I got home today I was just so sad about it cause like, it's not exactly what I wanted and obviously u know? Like to te the truth I was really emotional and unhappy why? I think it's because I'm not actually doing or applying myself to the real things I want to do.
Like, bitch I'm a fuckin movie star!!! Movie stars are not this. Trying to be something I'm not. Such an interesting context if you follow me really. Trying to be somethin I'm not as in playing these roles I no longer enjoy but doing them cause I have done it for so long and I know in my autonomic capability to do something I have done before. But to do something you have not or desire not to do, now becomes a matter of personal choice. And in truth, I am this leader role model spiritual guide living soul in a beautiful glorious human body living and loving every moment of every day and even being in those moments that are at times unbearable, but still doin it.

And going thru those hard times, will really make you realize, that to go through the same hard shit, but for something you LOve, this is well worth it .

Some of this was channeled and some just divinely thought but the message is here now and true I will not always be in this place to deliver this message but here I am. I am here to be who I dreamed and envisioned. Nothing more or less but the all and everything in between.

My message to you is: you know right now directly in your heart. Everything you really need to know. Now, I send you an ocean of love and waves of joy.

What a fascinating life eh? For us to meet like this, here and now.


Peace to you of dear faithful ones you are love and perfect

Comments

Popular Posts