So I'm back at square one

But it really feels like 1 squared which is like number one and Brittney still so. I feel better cause, I know what I really need to be doing like, just print out my acting résumé and work and a portfolio and model and act but I guess the person I would play, would be me. I mean when I am really feelin like me like those waves of Brittney ness it's just like so on point.

There are a lot of dreams I have! I might as well share them

One of them is to live in a travel home and be free.

Another is to align with the random ppl I follow on instagram like this one lady who is the Martha Stewart of mmj and an activist for that and I am inspired by her standing up for her truth.
I also dream of being the legit movie star that I am. Like I know, to be honest, I think that only a few people I really knew had that dream it's not like all these kids I know also wanted my dream so I needed to compete its like if I think about it now do I know any friend that is really pursuing that and no not really, so if I did it well there is def room for me, but it's like I just want to be the thing that I really am, which really is that. It's not some not worth it person. I knew since I was born what I could become and what I possess. I have the greatest memory of all. You know, you never really forget things, times, you just forget to remember.


Sending you good vibes that you have a good crew that you can connect with and would be happy to grow with energies you really enjoy. I know that you are attracting the best light cause that is you.

And also to be a model on the cover of magazines just posing in my room wit all mah shiz.

And to travel globally. My list is : sudamerica brazil Ibiza Spain Dubai uae Canada Colorado Seattle Portland Kentucky ride horses and live off the land and connect with Mother Nature and raise rise create a family of free souls wow wow wow déjà vu like this is happening again.


Ha, wow I guess u or I needed to hear this cause these words are just spewing out of me. It was like this at my not job today I just had to keep writing like god is with me everything is okay. Everything is good be be you you are perfect amazing ladi da because I was gonna lose it.

Seriously good vibes now tho cause everything happens to let the next thing happen and you can only get further. Sometimes it's faster or slower. It's about defining who and what you really are.
Oh and also to be interviewed on Ellen and Oprah and publish my writings/ books and music. Singer songwriter rhymed rapper actor model trapper dancer flyer higher peace love breeze ease please see see see.

And to star in life, oh wait, I am.

Comments

Popular Posts