Everything kinda fits each other

Some things I am talking about lead me and lead someone to say the thing I am trying to do and then it becomes a sort of coincidence or a meaningful experience because it has taken on a life of its own it has grabbed someone else and pulled them in to remind u of u and what u want

U and me are interchangeable and in fact are mostly the same one thing
Experiencing things in different bodies at times but mostly just a one thing
Experiencing it's multi faceted self

Maybe for a long time I have pretended or I have taken the back seat
Maybe I have led u to believe that I am the follower
And at times that's true
I go with the flow often
But then here I was on Monday being a bitch and not an outright bitch but the kind that doesn't have time for bullshit and doesn't act fake as fuck

Excuse my language

Being the be-er instead of the reactor I guess

It's weird but I know this is good

This is a good realization

You want me to lead and that is something I am in fact very good at

That is something that in fact is who I really am and so
Here you are reminding me to take control to be the me that I really am

Which is that which is the shower the teacher

And so it has only worked out that now after we have experienced these things that I realize this I guess and so that is a good thing.

Comments

Popular Posts