I just write often to pass time

Sometimes some things I just need to get out

Often this is just my releasing place

I am just sometimes wondering what to do

Wondering what I am supposed to do

I know I am just supposed to be happy and live a bold life and be the person I am

Being who I really am is important

I am thankful to be gifted this love and this energy
I am thankful to be present here and now and always I am blessed and loved and this life is very meaningful to me

It's crazy because this thing this dream I have created has taken on a life of its own and when I don't create someone else is creating it for me and mostly I should be the one doing the creating because I am the one who has to live with what I have done at the end of the night so

I hope this inspires u in some way and I hope I guess it inspires me too to do what I need to do to make my dreams happen but and sometimes I wonder what those are

I know I am supposed to be here now because I feel loved and home and that is a good thing

Instead of feeling sad and far away

But still
Sometimes I hope one day I can be back with my baby cat again
And I know there are some that would think otherwise because all the hurt I have been put through
And I totally understand that I do

That's why it's so difficult
That's why honesty integrity truth love is so important to me
I've lied to people that I love before sure
But there's a point where a soul needs to man up to own their feelings and be who they are and let that guide the life instead of the former

It's like
I can sit here to u now and lie about whatever the hell I want but honestly that doesn't create anything
That doesn't actually help or do anything to life
Because it's just fake

I've learned I love truth love joy
I've learned how much fake ness is weakness

I've learned how much I love and honor those that speak truth no matter how much it hurts because I have experienced truth hurting far less than a lie could ever


I've learned a lot and I just hope to share on my journey what I have because sometimes it helps.

This I remind u is often for me and maybe u can identify with what I am going through but

Guiding the trip

Being the leader and guide
Taking control




Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts